Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

First post!

Hello, world! The internet world. Dark, vast, unknown world right at people's fingertips. Why, yes, hello.

I thought about this for a while (read: ten seconds) - yeah, why not make a blog centered on the crazy awesome hobby, like many others have already done. So, here it is. Behold.

Yeah, I am a Finn, but I like expressing myself in English written form better than Finnish. International language, more followers... Not quite my real plan though, I just want to share the fun times and hardships that I (hopefully) conquer on my quest of cosplaying, with the wide, wide web. Also a good way to keep the language skills sharp.

So, yeah, you may call me Rollingay. That's the name I can be found on the internet wherever I have an account - that's like two places, deviantArt and cosplay.com.
...I guess? Oh, and MAL too. Wow, I don't even remember where I have a username, clearly don't use them a lot.

I don't goof around the internet so much nowadays. I either do costumes/props or play videogames, sleep, eat, or work. Or am just plain lazy. Or, but only occassionally, use the internet like this. And that mostly happens on my loyal phone, like now. Glad the blogging has been made this easy, even I am willing to try!

Anyways, you'll be seeing stuff from me...maybe more often, maybe less. We'll see about that.

-
TL;DR
Hey, I'm Rollingay and here's my cosplay blog, glad to be here! See you around!


 
Here is what I might look like normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment